What information do we collect from the YOU who visit our website?
During your visit, when appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, password or other details to help us identify your identity.
When do we collect information?
– When you create or register a new account
– When you log into your account
– When you contact us via email
– When you use social media such as forums
How do we use your information?
– To identify and personalize your experience during your visit
– To allow us to provide you a better customer service
– To follow up with you (live chat, email, forums, and other social media)
– To collect votes and feedbacks
Use of Email address
– To send and receive information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
– We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
– We may occasionally notify you about our news or events
– We will not spam you with unrelated advertisements or other sale purposes
Use of ‘Cookies’
– You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies
Please note that if you turn cookies off, some features may not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
– We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information
– At our discretion, we may include third-party services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites
– It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking on our website
– We never ask for credit card numbers
– We do not market to children under the age of 18 years old
– Users can visit our site anonymously
How do we protect your information?
– Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential
– Security measures are used, when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information, to maintain the safety of your personal information
Should a data breach occur, we will notify you via in-site notification, email, or phone call as soon as possible.
Please contact us via Email: email@example.com or call 4164969633.
We wish to bring you a comfortable user experience during your visit. Enjoy!
Last Edited on Jan 11, 2017